The Naked Foot 5K is the first ever barefoot race series! We have partnered with Soles4Souls- bring a pair of shoes to donate and then run the race with "naked" feet.
The event is also a morning full of fun events for the entire family!
Check it out!
- Barefoot/Minimalist footwear 5K
- "All grass" 1-miler
- Kids 1K fun run
- "How tough are your feet" obstacle course
- "Bareball" games - Free 5 minute foot massages for the 1st 50 registrants
- Foot painting for the kids
- Great prizes
- Green/healthy living vendors
* Entry fee includes a dry-fit tee, a raffle entry to win a pair of Merrell Gloves, and free access to all the post-event activities!
Soles4Souls® is a Nashville-based charity that collects and delivers shoes to people in need all over the world. Please bring your gently used shoes to donate to this great charity. Also, make sure to sign up for our Facebook and Twitter to be involved in promotions leading up to the event where you can win great prizes for shoe donations.